Police are investigating after fireworks were set off into a home in Point Douglas.
On Tuesday, at 4:39 a.m., the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service (WFPS) responded to reports of a fire in a two-storey, multi-family home in the 200 block of Austin Street North.
The fire was declared under control at 5:19 a.m.
All the occupants from the home self-evacuated before the firefighters arrived. No injuries were reported.
The WFPS says, the fire was determined to be an act of arson, caused by the release of fireworks into the home.
The incident is now under investigation by the Winnipeg Police Service.